1. This is a fair competition open to all architecture and relevant major students around the globe. Full-time on-campus architecture students from accredited institutions (including master and PhD candidates and graduate students of 2021) can participate alone or as a team with team members of no more than four people and advisors of no more than two.
2. Only the team leader will be contacted when necessary if students participate as a team.
3. Log on the official website,HTTP://HYPCUP.UEDMAGAZINE.NET, click “Online Registration” to fill out the registration form and submit online.
4. After filled in the registration form, participants will get a serial number (please take care to preserve it as each participant/participating team has only one serial number).
5. The registration fee for the domestic group is 200 RMB per group. Once the fee is collected, it is non-refundable. Students will be divided into domestic or international groups according to their universities. Mixed team members from domestic and abroad will be divided into domestic group.
6. Please submit the digital version of drawings and related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the submission deadline, 24:00(GMT+8) October 10th, 2021. The organizing committee accepts no printed version. Entries will be printed and exhibited together in due time.
7. With the assistance of the committee, juries will meet and decide the winners.
8. Inquiries related to the competition will be responded to via e-mail: email@example.com.
1. Individual participants and groups must agree with and follow the competition requirements and regulations. The organizing committee reserves its right of final interpretation.
2. Entries with words or pictures relating to the name or department of participants in the digital drawings and the video will be disqualified from the competition.
3. Participants have the copyright, while the organization committee can exercise all other rights except authorship.
4. Entries that have been submitted to other competitions, published on other public occasions or found to be similar to other works in terms of design ideas will be disqualified from the competition.
5. Juries cannot act as advisers to participants; otherwise participants will be disqualified from the competition.
6. Each participant can only register in one team.
7. Each group is only allowed to submit one piece of work. Repeated submission is prohibited. Once discovered, the organizing committee owns the right to choose any one of them.
8. The information of the team is based on the final submission of the TXT file.